Professional Website Designs for Law Firms and Attorneys
Stand Out From The Competition and Dominate Your Market
Your website should be your most effective tool for attracting new clients. Combining superior law firm website design with built-in search engine optimization (SEO), a Sundown Legal Marketing solution will ensure the right prospects find and visit your law firm’s website. Once there, more of these visitors will contact your firm, driven by design features based on how legal consumers actually search for an attorney online today. We have a solution that will match your geographic targeting objectives and practice area focus. We will help you:
- Attract more, higher quality clients
- Maximize your online marketing budget
- Project a professional image
- Gain peace of mind
Set Your Firm Apart With Video
Tell Your Story and Dominate Your Competition Through Video
Video marketing is a powerful medium to communicate and connect with prospective and current clients. Video can be used to explain complex topics in very simple terms, but more importantly, video can be used to characterize the culture of your firm and the personality of your attorneys. Video provides you with an opportunity to create a story and to establish your firm as a thought leader. Video is a great way to develop trust and rapport with prospective clients.
- Tell Your Firm’s Story
- Establish Your Firm as a Thought Leader
- Increase Engagement
- Improve Website Conversions
- Differentiate Your Firm
- Highlight Your Attorneys
A Comprehensive Approach to Internet Marketing
The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the term “comprehensive” as: covering everything or all important points.
At Sundown Legal Marketing, a comprehensive approach to internet marketing has become the foundation of our SEO doctrine. A great internet marketing program is only as good as the sum of its parts.
Our comprehensive SEO programs contain many moving parts and we construct a custom SEO plan designed specifically for your firm. We build our SEO programs to help you dominate your market. Here are some of the features we include:
- Custom written content, specific to your firm and practice areas
- Management of your social media programs
- Monthly blogs
- Press releases
- Monthly newsletters
- Local search directory management
- Keyword analysis and onsite optimization
- Google Analytics integration
- Responsive website design for optimum viewing on mobile devices and tablets
- Reputation management and client review management
- Video integration
The Sundown Legal Marketing Difference
Once we finalize the details of our partnership, we begin developing your comprehensive internet marketing plan. We work closely with you and your staff so we can develop an understanding of your firm’s culture, which helps us to build a plan that will help your firm thrive. We are all ears, because listening is key to helping us understand your marketing needs.
Having worked with law firms for over 40 years we have a strong belief that “more is better.” The more we communicate, the better our work and the more successful your program will be. To begin your program we will conduct a short game plan call or what we call an ICC (Initial Creative Consultation) call. During this call we will discuss the following:
- The makeup and culture of your firm
- Your firm’s value proposition
- Your firms practice areas
- The areas of your practice that you would like to develop
- The firm’s basic legal and business philosophy
- What separates your firm from your competitors
- The strengths of your attorneys & staff
Communication is the key to success of any partnership. We work hard every day for our clients in order to drive results and we share those results with our clients.
The Sundown Legal Marketing Difference – We work harder than our competitors, we are transparent in our actions and we are accountable for our results .
The Most Flexible and Most Unique Live Chat Product on the Market
When having a chat service can increase your website conversion rates by up to 40%, it’s a “Must Have” for every law firm.
Here’s how LegalChatNow can give your business the competitive advantage:
- A potential client visits your website with a legal issue or a property question.
- They click on your chat box or a hyperlink embedded throughout your site.
- After entering the chat box, the website visitor is presented with a series of customized questions, i.e. “What property are you interested in?” or “Have you been in an accident?”
- As they answer the questions, the questions and answers are transmitted via text or SMS to multiple cell phones while the website visitor is on your site. No operators and no missed chats!
- If you choose to “engage” the person, the customized questions stop and everyone else receiving the texts will be notified that someone else has picked up the chat. It’s that easy.
- Our chat products are the most flexible live chat options on the market, and with easy integration on multiple websites or platforms you will never be in more communication with website visitors.
At Sundown Legal Marketing, we pride ourselves on helping law firms find their perfect marketing message. We focus our efforts on a comprehensive web marketing plan that touches on all aspects of internet marketing and will help your firm grow.
- Case Study – Content Vs Backlinks – Which is Better for Rankings? July 8, 2018
- Client Reviews – Does your law firm need them? November 8, 2016
- Website Engagement and Live Chat September 5, 2016